Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Make Them Laugh

I feel like I need to have some fun. I used to be real silly- in fact, people used to call me spaz. As my still spastic sister will attest, I have mellowed quite a bit. I don't have the energy to be excited or fun all the time, but I want to do something where I laugh a lot. Any ideas?

5 comments:

marymommy said...

Go back and re-read your blog entries! You are a great writer and tell a funny story so well.

Kjelstrom Family said...

Watch Thoroughly Modern Millie with Julie Andrews. That makes me laugh.

Jeannie said...

Step back for a moment and watch your girls as if seeing them for the first time. Pretend that they're somebody else's kids and that you don't have to parent them or clean up after them or anything that can suck the fun out of the moment. You'll see them in a whole new light... funny! Repeat at least once a day if only for 5 minutes.

Kerolann said...

The other day I was dancing in my kitchen, trying to keep Adeline entertained while I made dinner. It made me think of you.

Rachel said...

Sometimes around 10pm I'll suddenly start spazzing out in the bed. Just jumping and spazzing about. Stephen's reaction makes me laugh for a really long time.