i mean really happy
yay!!! He will be sure to bring out all your energy and fun. I still remember how you played with Henry in CA--that was funny.
Congratulations. Your girls will be great big sisters.
How fun!!! Congrats!!
Awesome!
Yippee!! Boys are so much fun!
Yay! How fun! I'm so excited for you!
YAY for boys! You're in for a treat!
That is great news! How fun. Now you get to knit up a bunch of baby boy things.
hooray! let me know if it's possible to love a son. . .
Post a Comment
9 comments:
yay!!! He will be sure to bring out all your energy and fun. I still remember how you played with Henry in CA--that was funny.
Congratulations. Your girls will be great big sisters.
How fun!!! Congrats!!
Awesome!
Yippee!! Boys are so much fun!
Yay! How fun! I'm so excited for you!
YAY for boys! You're in for a treat!
That is great news! How fun. Now you get to knit up a bunch of baby boy things.
hooray! let me know if it's possible to love a son. . .
Post a Comment