Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Maternal Loss of Brain Cells

When I was pregnant with the girls, I spent a lot of time on the internet looking at stuff. Okay- pregnancy has nothing to do with spending a lot of time online. Anyway, I was looking for clothes for twins, and for the life of me I could not figure out why there were matching sets for girl/boy twins and not matching sets for twins that were the same gender.
It took a while for me to realize that I could just buy two of something.

5 comments:

Katie said...

haha - that's a good one!

Madelyn said...

hahaha gotta love the baby brain moments

emmalily said...

i was confused for a second too - you got me!

Hiedi said...

sarah, i've only just read the last few posts and I'm loving it. I was laughing at the antics of the girls and you have such sweet writing skills—super fun reading. And, yes, that lemon lime drink is the same one you had here.

o charm said...

that is funny. thank goodness we can always blame things like that on pregnancy or lactating or whatever else.