Saturday, October 25, 2008

Hooray for Halloween!

We went to a Halloween party at church. After hours and hours of slaving over her costume (Thomas), Grace refused to wear it. She finally gave in after she realized that she wouldn't get any candy if she didn't wear her Thomas costume. The miracle of candy.-

Camille as Percy
Percy and Thomas, as yet unscathed

I don't have any photo coverage of Grace dressed up, because the camera ran out of batteries. Luckily, the real Halloween is still a week away. Think our cardboard boxes will last that long?


9 comments:

Katie said...

Very impressive Thomas costumes. You did a great job! Bribery is the key to success with kids. Got to love it!

Andrea J said...

Great costumes, not so great bum shot in that last pic :)

Krause Crew said...

I am totally impressed with your skills.

acandiedapple said...

You are so talented! I love those costumes. Your girls are so lucky to have such a crafty mom. I'm so impressed.

Isabelle said...

It was so cool to see the both of them in their costumes trunk-or-treating!!! Good job designing and decorating the costumes mom! And great job playing the candy card!!!

Madelyn said...

You're amazing! Candy can be a mom's best friend.

Kerolann said...

I had better not show these pictures to Henry or Oliver yet, they would want me to make something this cool for them. You are amazing!

Jeannie said...

Those are INCREDIBLE! Nice work!

ly said...

I had to ask the people I work with who have kids what those trains are since I didn't have a clue. They were all suitably impressed with your mad train costume-making skillz. Excellent work!