Train Stop Shirt Dress GIVEAWAY!!!!!!!
Friday, July 18, 2008
Shiny
Inspired lately by this blog, which I've posted about twice before, I made this shirt for Grace. I call it the "Hiedi," because it reminds me of my friend Hiedi, who loves bright colors and who taught me how to do this faux chenille technique for the circle on the shirt.
We're excited because we get to see Hiedi and Josh and also Kyrsten and Steve and all their kids next week!
Train Stop Shirt Dress GIVEAWAY!!!!!!!
Train Stop Shirt Dress GIVEAWAY!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I LOVE that shirt! How cute! I bet you make a lot of clothes for the girls. They are so lucky you're so talented.
What?! Where are you going to see them? Utah?! Lucky! Tell them Hi for us!
So Cute! Can Adeline get the shirt as a hand-me-down in a few years? She didn't get a super-duper crafty mom like your girls.
How cute! I remember when Heidi tried to teach me to sew! Poor Heidi!
Post a Comment