Thursday, September 18, 2014

You Never Know

I thought this video was a great representation of life, and is very significant to me.  There are a lot of things to keep us busy throughout the day, and I know that I rarely feel like I'm making much of a difference, or getting much time to do what I want to do.

 

 Dear friends, what we choose to do with our time does make a difference, for better or for worse. I'll be trying to make it for better this week. And to all of those who do so much for me, thank you! I hope that you know that your help, even your little help sometimes, makes all of the difference in my life.

1 comment:

marymommy said...

Thank you for sharing this wonderful video with us Sarah! Sometimes we are so hard on ourselves that we forget the good things that we actually accomplish. Thanks for reminding us also that all of us need to try a little harder also!

Don't you just love Pres. Hinckley? I loved hearing his voice!