Thursday, April 10, 2014

Search Engine

Do you find yourself sitting down to your computer- or almost sitting down to your computer- with the intent to type ridiculous questions into the search engine?

Where is my retainer?  While I'm at it- why is it not where it always is?

Where is that missing library book?  (followed by a real internet search for said book, when I give up and end up buying it to replace the book that we misplaced.)

What is happening with my friend?  How is her divorce treating her?

What time is Paul coming home?

How to make kids eat veggies

Why is Rose up early from her nap?

Make my kids do chores

Make time to fix hair

How to like doing service

How to explain to school friends about why we don't do Sunday birthday parties

The list goes on.  After my internet search doesn't work, I often resort to prayer.  I may have been using the wrong search engine all along.

2 comments:

Rachel and Vico said...

lol. how to like doing service.

marymommy said...

I love the way that you express yourself and your sincerity! I think we are all a little guilty of the same thing. Love you!