I can't believe that my girls are almost 8! We're looking forward to their baptism this weekend. Crazy!
Here are a few facts about Camille and Grace:
Both girls love to read
They love to play handball ALL THE TIME
They hate cupcakes and frosting
They are great friends and wonderful sisters to each other and to their other siblings
They are good at school and make friends easily.
People always ask me if their personalities are different or the same. As Grace and Camille are identical twins, it's easy to group them together, and I tend to think of them as one pretty often. Their personalities are not night and day different (no evil twins here!) but of course, they are individuals. I usually compare them to me and my sister. Camille is a lot like me. She is a great student, but she gets bored, and sometimes does the minimum to get through an assignment to get it over with so she can read a book. She loves to take care of the baby, who can do no wrong in her eyes. Grace is like my sister, Rachel. She loves to be organized, and has certain spaces and things that have to be just so. She is very reliable. She chooses to be picky about what to eat and how to eat it. Grace is an amazing sister to Clark and is always coming up with fun games for him to play. If he develops a good imagination, it will be because of her.
We love these girls. They are much of what makes our home and family good, happy, and balanced. We are so blessed to have them in our family!
This is how the girls would end up every night, all curled up together...
...even after we put them to bed like this!
At about 6 months. I think that Rose looks just like them
At around 3 with their favorite toys, Mother Cat and a Thomas train.
During a princess phase. Now they don't like dressing up very much!
With Clark. Looking at this picture makes me realize that I need to back off of Clark and his attention to Rose.
At 5 with broccoli from the garden.
The best big sisters
Just love these girls



4 comments:
What beautiful girls! Tell them congratulations on their baptisms from myself, Brook, Caleb, and Peter!
So beautiful! How are they that big already?
love to see the pictures of them as babies. so cute. i'm a big fan of camille and grace. i hope they had a very special baptism day!
I love the baby pictures. And the one with Mother cat and Thomas look like Lily. And I can't believe your broccoli was so successful. And I love your invitation to the baptism. So pretty. I love you C and G and miss you so much! love, auntie R!
Post a Comment