Tuesday, September 4, 2012
Caught in a Lie
Today was our first day of Joy School. 4 moms and I have joined forces to teach our Clark-aged kids, and have a little free time on our days "off". One of our activities today was talking about our favorite things. I said that I liked cookies, reading, and playing with my kids. Later when we were playing outside, Clark kept bringing me stuff: a hula hoop, 4 pool noodles, a car. When I got annoyed that he kept wanting me to play his weird accumulation game, one of his friends said, "Sarah, you said that you liked playing with your kids. But now you're not playing with them!" This is my A student. I know that she's going to get good grades for the rest of the year, the little rascal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Haha..I can picture Clark doing that! Oh the joys of joyschool..
Haha! Who is your A student?
Post a Comment