We went hiking with our friends. It's a pretty easy hike with lots of views of the ocean. I got to go before with my family for my birthday, so it was nice knowing where to go with this friend. Usually she knows where all the cool stuff is and I am just the loser follower...
The kids decided that they wanted to hike over to a big rock in the middle of a grassy meadow. This was before we got a billion pokey grass heads in our socks and also before someone came by and told us that they had just seen a baby rattlesnake. Oops. Maybe it's best to stay on the trail!
On the big rock- no one has noticed the pokey grass yet.
My friend likes to call herself a "gear girl" and it's pretty true- if you want to do outdoor stuff, she's outfitted pretty well for her whole family and then some. She let me use this big backpack thingy to carry Clark, who kept yelling, "yook at me!" I bet he would go everywhere like this if he could.
Good times!
3 comments:
Want to use the carrier for church tomorrow? I know you want to.
Oh my goodness how fun! I have been thinking about one of those carriers for Calder since he would enjoy it more than a stroller these days.
how did that thing feel on your back??
Post a Comment