Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Tchaikovsky

My girls listen and dance to the music from the Nutcracker by Tchaikovsky several times a day.  I love their dancing and creativity, but I do not like having the climax from the Nutcracker Suite ringing in my ears constantly, even as I type this and there is no music on.  Even all night long when I should be sleeping.  This is what my brain is hearing.  Fortunately, their ballet teacher is introducing them to Swan Lake this winter, so that should mix things up a little.  And perhaps one day the CD that houses this music will accidentally break.  Utnil that time, it's you and me, Tchaikovsky.  You and me.

3 comments:

Brook said...

Play more Tetris.

marymommy said...

Maybe Clark needs a drum set. That might take care of ol' Tchaikovsky. Think it over. By the way, I could watch your slide show all day!

Jeannie said...

I could think of worse songs to have stuck in your head. Let me know if you need help finding one...