Thursday, November 4, 2010

For Sarah

I know that I kept you in suspense with the Halloween costumes, but there wasn't really anything suspenseful about them. You could have guessed what they were without even seeing my kids, if you knew them. Clark was a clown (leftover from when the girls were almost 2). Grace was a ballerina- wearing what she wears every Monday to ballet, and Camille was a butterfly, wearing what she wears every day at our house to play. It was a very easy year, which I was thankful for.


It's kinda hard to get a group of kids to do what you want and take a decent picture.

This was the best of the night, amazingly enough.

Clark crying for candy. I let him have some and then offered him a little bag of pretzels. When he discovered that the pretzels weren't candy he got very upset.

PS. I like these pictures of you and Clark from last year. Good times.


3 comments:

Rachel and Vico said...

Clark has curls! So cute!

Kerolann said...

I am glad the suspense is over too. I love easy Halloween costumes too. I will have to come over some day so you can torch a marshmellow for me.

Sarah said...

Emily read this to me on Friday, I had not checked the blog and she wanted me to know I got a blog post (she was very jealous- apparently google does not like her and will not let her leave comments on you blog) anyway, I wanted to let you know I saw the post. Thanks. :) And I like the pictures from last year too. Looking forward to (hopefully) seeing you at Christmas time. xx