Monday, October 4, 2010

Achy Breaky

I've been sick for the past few days. I think I'm getting better, but it's a weird sick. It feels like a truck has run over me, and then I ran a marathon. Today my eyes feel like they're being pierced by needles in their sockets. Paul just took all of the kids to the gym play place. I'm thankful for him. I don't think that he really knows what to do with a sick wife, but he's doing far and beyond anything that I do for him when he's sick and I probably don't deserve it. He's a good guy. And, in case you weren't sure, I want you to know that I love him.

3 comments:

Andrea J said...

Yay for Paul, boo for pins in the eyes.

Jeannie said...

Feel better, friend. And Paul rocks.

Rachel said...

Aw. That was a very sweet post.