You looked hotter last year, but, happy! We missed spending the day with you today! But, yes you are all grown up, but you and Paul. Paul looks much the same. You look so very slender and lovely.
Did you put the same jammies on Clark last night as are in the header? That's not possible is it? Also, can I choose to look like you at a year after having a kiddo?
Did you put the same jammies on Clark last night as are in the header? That's not possible is it? Also, can I choose to look like you at a year after having a kiddo?
5 comments:
You looked hotter last year, but, happy! We missed spending the day with you today! But, yes you are all grown up, but you and Paul. Paul looks much the same. You look so very slender and lovely.
Wow, it's amazing when you look at pictures side by side. Your kiddos are darling. And so is that dress! Hot mama!
Did you put the same jammies on Clark last night as are in the header? That's not possible is it? Also, can I choose to look like you at a year after having a kiddo?
Did you put the same jammies on Clark last night as are in the header? That's not possible is it? Also, can I choose to look like you at a year after having a kiddo?
Our favorite family!
Post a Comment