He's still new if you can count his age in days instead of weeks. Clark was born on the 7th, and we are so happy to have this cuddly little fellow in our home. Here are some happenings of the past 10 days:

Dressed and ready to go to the hospital

Clark arrives! Check out those sweet hats!

But who does he look like?!

Camille and Grace meet their new brother... still getting used to him

Grandma came to help and meet her new grandson

Finding eggs- very diplomatically, the girls almost always decided to take turns "finding" the eggs

All the kids- and Clark in his Easter basket with eggs

Meeting Grandpa

Meeting Uncle Dennis

First time at the park

First day at the beach
We're tired and happy and feeling extremely blessed.
9 comments:
Congratulations. I have been out of town and this is the first news I have heard about you and the baby. He is cute. I love the name Clark. I hope you are getting some rest.
Okay little miss when will I be out and about? Obviously you are doing great! Or taking a lot of pain pills before each of those outings. #3 isn't slowing you down I see. Just don't tell me you walked to the beach! He's so cute!
I'm so glad that Clark has made it to the beach, he's so so-cal.
Love the beach shot! Glad to see you're getting back in the swing of things! Hope you're feeling well.
Wish I was closer so I could come to the beach with you and help out and have fun.
Wow - major surgery, newborn, parks and beach, dyeing eggs - all in 10 days?!? 'Supermom' takes on a whole new meaning! :) But seriously, you are super, and someday I WILL come out to visit to bask in your goodness. :)
Oh Congrats! You all have been busy!! He is adorable, can't wait to meet him! Let me know if you need anything!
I like the ones of the easter egg hunt. I love how their hairstyle looks all grown up and so cutie!
Congratulations you guys! Clark is so cute!
Post a Comment