Although of course it makes sense to make hot chocolate with actual, you know, chocolate, and not just a powder of some sort, I had never actually had the sense to try it until this morning. This recipe is just chocolate and milk, but it is oh so delicious, and now I fear that I can never go back to the powdery kind.
In addition, you really should check out David Leibowitz's book, The Perfect Scoop if you like to make your own ice cream. It's the best I've seen.
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Speaking of chocolate, any word on when I can expect the Green Hemet Shirts, I ordered?
Also, I had an idea for a Green Hemet Hat. We should probably get together sometime to talk about that.
dear el-heato,
you get me the shirts/hats, I'll put on the magical Hemet goodness.
Ps. Let's get together. I'm thinking after the baby is born, you come and see him. I'll even let you sleep in a real bed.
Post a Comment